Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

Introduction and purpose

As an attorney and real estate broker practicing real estate and business law for almost a decade, I have seen some of the craziest scenarios you can imagine.  Many times it is clear that one or two missteps by a party is all that it takes to send a routine transaction spinning out of control towards litigation. 

I have seen too many of these avoidable disputes. In an effort to help as many transactions as possible from the chaos of litigation, I have decided to help others that don't have the privilege/curse of my case files or the years of real estate experience needed to avoid these problems by instinct.  I hope that this blog will build a collection of war stories from my own experiences and the experiences of others, to help highlight the simple practices that others can adopt to avoid falling into the same traps.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment